Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Out of Water

Did my morning Coffee time organizing,once again sorting and pricing estate jewelry. It's just not a good day. Woke up with a migraine, so I push myself to get moving.  It is very rare for someone is southern Arizona to pray for sunny skies, but that has been me for days. Water is getting low and we need the sun to operate our solar well pump. The holding tank is insufficient, it is on our wish list to get another, larger tank, but that is far off in the future. We have priorities for our money. When I took the dog out to go to the bathroom in the dark, I noticed stars, a good sign there might be no clouds. As the light broke, sure enough, looks like my prayers have been answered....... In the middle of emptying a bucket of honey into smaller jars, I went to wash my sticky hands.........blurp, gurgle, spit, spat........nothing. Oh no! Out of water before the sun reached the solar pads. We had to use emergency supply for two hours. Then it was time to start the well.

I love looking at all the new wild flowers and get a little excited when I see a new one on the property.  This morning I came across our first wild Morning Glory. It popped up by the well spigot, and made me smile.




On my way back from the well, I stopped to see if this succulent was in blossom yet..........close.



The day goes on with nothing getting accomplished. I'm so unorganized and get so upset when I can't find something I know we have. Dan has been asking for so many items that today I dropped everything to physical put my hand in every moving box, looking for what he needs. That pretty much ruined my day. :(


Even the sunset was having one of those blah kind of days...........

No comments:

Post a Comment