Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2016

12/23/16

I didn't fall asleep until 2:30 this morning.......Dan got up at 4:30 and started the generator and made a fire. Oh why? oh why? I think I was dehydrated. I don't remember drinking much of anything yesterday. At 2 am I was so thirsty I drank a whole bottle of water and that is when I was able to fall asleep. The dog thought she would help by cuddling me and snoring in my ear. Wish Dan could make me coffee. I don't think he has made a cup in his life. He is on a green tea with honey kick (and only the honey from our bees........don't even try to give him any other honey). At least he finally is doing something healthier than YooHoos and Cream Soda.

So the rain gauge was at 1"! YES! SWEET! We needed that badly. Today is only partly cloudy so I am pumping the well to fill the holding tank. I saw that we may get another storm tomorrow afternoon.  Cleaned the refrigerator. Got some pork fat rendering in the oven. Dan took off to look for shed antlers. My day is consisting of more posting of books to our www.prehstoriccollector.com site and also putting more antlers on craigslist. I will ship -  so if you want to buy antlers just let me know and I will send you the links to our prices and photos. I am also processing returns to Amazon today........three total. Check out my two latest product reviews.  I also have Dan's 10x40 Zeiss Binos getting boxed up to send in for repair.

Outside walking Hey and the bees are buzzing me........I always feel like they are reminding me to put out some protein supplement. So out it goes into my bee feeder and within 5 minutes the word is out.



I just don't have much energy.  I have someone off of craigslist wanting the lattice I posted......guess I better go get back to him. Trying to clean up the back piles of "stuff". Building materials and other things we may need, but some things that have been sitting for 2 years are now looking for new homes with other families that may finally put them to good use. Some of my "rusty gold" items for garden art, horse feeder, and faux fireplace stone, along with the lattice........all are on craigslist. IT IS SO TIME TO DECLUTTER. Maybe a cluttered apartment, warehouse, outside, everywhere and anywhere I look....... causes my lack of sleep. A cluttered mind can't shut down.




One day it will be organized, I swear it!

I break out the bee hive frames and put in some wax foundation, saving the slightly waxy sheets in between each piece for woodstove starter. I love that wax foundation smell, reminds me of my childhood. So very tired. I think I will call it quits early. Maybe I will even feed all the animals now, then snuggle into a blanket for a movie.






No comments:

Post a Comment